To ensure that it addresses barriers to the accessibility of its website for persons with disabilities, Covered California should, no later than December 1, 2015, correct the accessibility violations we found during our review.
As of August 7, 2015, 87% of the corrections to address the CSA accessibility violations were successfully implemented as of the last half of 2015. The remaining 13%, requiring portal design changes, were successfully implemented as part of the 16.4 release (May 16, 2016).
As reported in the 60-day follow-up; 87% of the corrections to address accessibility violations were successfully implemented in late 2015. The remaining 13% require portal design changes. These changes are scheduled for implementation by 3-31-2016.
CalHEERS: A full ADA regression test was performed in June 2015 as part of the R.15.7 release on 114 pages of CalHEERS. This included 65 pages that were not included earlier as part of the BSA review( see #8 response) 86% of the accessibility violations found during the BSA audit have been fixed. 1% are to be fixed in October 2015. The remaining 13% require portal design changes that are currently being reviewed and there is no current date of resolution of those items. The dot.com website (covered.ca) is defined as everything else online that is not part of the CalHEERS application (both software and enrollment application). All dot.com fixes have been fully implemented.
Agency responses received are posted verbatim.